Barcode reading, spools and yarn color measurement
- Small-size IP65 color camera with integrated illuminator, remote control system
- Color measure in Lab, RGB or YUV color spaces
- Various barcode formats reading (linear and 2D)
- System configuration via touch-screen
The customer needs to compare the color code (identified by the barcode applied on the spool) and the yarn‘s color, preventing errors in the next production stages.
- Barcode/yarn color congruity
EOPTIS developed a single-camera system that identifies the yarn color and looking-up the customer database, verifies the congruity with the attached barcode. The system directly controls a stop signal for the automation system.
- Color identification and barcode congruity verification
The implemented solution reduced the production error ratio and incremented the system productivity,with an investment return after the first year of use.
- Reduced deficiency ratio
- Increased productivity