Benchtop colorimeter | CLM-196
Food & beverage
CLM-196 is a benchtop tristimulus colorimeter in a compact stainless steel case.
Designed for colorimetric detection 60 times more accurate than human eye, CLM-196 colorimeter it’s flawless for measurements for powders and liquids.
Thanks to a (45°c:0°) measurement geometry and very uniform illumination provided by integrated LEDs, is ensured long-term stability and minimizing user calibration.
Benchtop colorimeter is powered and interfaced by USB port to a PC or a laptop. The included application software is compatible with Microsoft Windows operating system.
Performed the sample measurement, application software allows you to analyze and process data (please refer to Software section).
- Objective sample evaluation
- Quick product qualification
- Intuitive software interface for fast and simple measurements
- Steinless steel case suitable for the laboratory
Technical specifications can be found in CLM-196 brochure.
Standard equipment benchtop colorimeter CLM-196.P001A:
- Color measurement system
- White calibration standard
- One glass sample holder
- NIST-traceable Calibration certificate* with performance report
- Application software and device drivers on USB memory
- Hard carrying case, IP67 dust- and water-proof
- User manual (booklet on USB memory)
- 1-year international warranty
* Instrument standard assignment in accordance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) following practices described in CIE Publication 44 and ASTM E259 (Standard Practice for Preparation of Pressed Powder White Reflectance Factor Transfer Standards for Hemispherical and Bi-Directional Geometries).
- Transparent liquids measuring kit
- Optical glasses for samples
- Extra hard carrying case IP67 dust- and water-proofcase for colorimeter
Eoptis' services available:
- Remote or on-site technical support service
- Maintenance services as inspection and recalibration
- Extensible Eoptis warranty
- Data acquisition for custom database
- Customizing CLM-19X Interface Software (ex. adding functionality, new color spaces, additional indexes)
- Custom template for data report
More configurations and customizations are available on request: contact us.
CLM-19X Interface software is user-friendly and works together with the colorimeter. It processes and instantly analyzes CIE L*a*b values acquired with the instrument.
CLM-19X Interface is compatible with following Microsoft operating systems (32bit and 64bit):
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
|Color Coordinates||Native CIE L*a*b color values. Other color spaces are available: CIE XYZ, CIE L*u*v, CIE L*C*h, Yxy, sRGB.|
|Color Difference||Instantaneous absolute color difference DE*ab and subcomponents Da, Db, DL, DC*ab between a sample and its reference.|
|CIE L*a*b graph||All measurements are represented as points in the entire color space.|
Pass / fail quality control on finished product or acceptance on raw materials.
Up to 3 adjustable thresholds with automatic reference color search capabilities within a database.
Automatically search for 5 closest colors to a color measurement within a pre-loaded database.
Materials classification (ex. lots) by comparing the sample with multiple selected references (up to 5).
Average measure calculation from multiple acquisition on a surface.
Setting the number of measurements by the user.
Ideal for handling non-homogeneous materials.
|Illuminant and observer||Standard illuminant (A, C, D50, D55, D65, F2, F7, F11) and observer (2°, 10°).|
|Standard database||RAL and Pantone database included (many other on request…).|
|Custom database||User can create and manage their own database.|
|Data export||.pdf and .xml report format (Excel-compatibile for more data analysis or graphs creation).|
|Report||Report .pdf and .xml (Excel-compatibile) formats with customizable logo.|
|Project management||The user can save the setup as a project. At opening all settings will be re-loaded automatically.|